Sunday, February 15, 2015

2/15/15

Working with Freestlye Komics continues to be a good experience, letting me look forward to the podcasts every Thursday and upcoming conventions to take part in. The workload combined with steadily increasing work from my college classes continues to be an issue, making it difficult to continue with a level of work that I am satisfied with and still meets requirements. It's beginning to become taxing, resulting in skipped meals and lack of sleep. I have to figure out where my priorities lie and maybe start calling work done before I'm satisfied with it. 60% quality and 100% done is better than 100% quality and 60% done after all. It will be a new challenge figuring out where it's appropriate to cut corners to meet deadlines, and still deliver quality work.


No comments:

Post a Comment